RetroCats Estate Sales, LLC is registered with the State of Arkansas as a Limited Liability Company.
An estate sale is the process of selling material possessions of someone recently deceased or have a need to downsize. Usually, it includes an entire house full of belongings that can range from valuable antiques to average household items. Estate sales (also known as tag sales) are different from garage sales, as the public is invited into the house to browse through everything there. The process can be overwhelming for anyone faced with the task of what to do. This is where we can help.
Our goals are to sell every available item and to maximize the proceeds from the sale.
Linda and I will:
1) Organize, arrange and display all items to be sold in order to make shopping as easy as possible.
2) Appraise all items to be sold and will clearly display the price on all items.
3) Provide advertising for the sale in many various ways including online, e-mail, newspaper and yard signs.
4) Conduct the sale and provide all details at the end of each day. Proceeds are distributed within 10 days after the end of the sale (or sooner once all checks and credit card transactions have cleared) and will include a written summary of all sale details.
5) After the sale, you can either keep your items or we will donate them and leave the home “broom clean”.